Natural Medicine Phone Consultation
The Connecticut Center for Health offers fee for service health phone consultations to anyone who speaks English. A phone consultation may be especially appropriate if you're beyond driving distance of our clinics or otherwise can't get to one of our clinics.
A phone consultation is similar to a personal visit to our clinic, except that a licensed physician will talk with you over the phone instead of in person.
A phone consultation is your opportunity to ask questions about your health and receive a specific natural treatment plan that addresses your health problems.
You may want to use a phone consultation to:
- Have a doctor carefully listen to all of your health concerns.
- Receive immediate help with your health problem.
- Reduce dependence on medications.
- Ask questions.
- Obtain a "second opinion" about your condition.
- Find out about uncommonly recognized factors that might be causing or contributing to your health problem(s).
- Get a thorough overview of possible conventional and alternative diagnostic lab tests that help identify factors that may contribute to your health problem.
- Have a lab test reviewed and fully explained by one of our physicians.
- Evaluate the nutritional supplements you are taking.
- Receive comprehensive holistic natural medicine treatment options.
- Develop a customized treatment program for your condition.
- Continue your health recovery program after visiting our clinic.
- Save travel time and expense.
How to Get Started with a Phone Consultation
- You decide how much time you would like spend speaking to the physician. Recommended times to choose for a first consultation are:
- 30 minutes ($115)
- 45 minutes ($175)
- 60 minutes ($230)
- Call our office at 877-347-8600 to schedule your appointment time and pay for your consultation with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover). Payment in advance is required for phone consultations.
- We will send you some paperwork, which is to be completed and returned to us before your appointment.
- The physician will use the time during the first consultation to do a detailed review of your past and present medical history, discuss possible causes of your health problems, and speak generally about setting up a treatment and health restoration program. Your questions are answered and a treatment plan is provided for you to follow.
Phone Consultation Policies
We cannot bill insurance for the consultation. You can send our receipt to your insurance company to try to receive reimbursement.
If you cancel or miss your scheduled appointment with less than a 48 hour notice there will be no refund. If we receive a cancellation notice 48 hours or more before your scheduled appointment, a cancellation fee of $50 is charged and the balance is refunded to you.